Waking up to a great stretch, your body comes alive with a burst of energy. With dreams still lingering in your mind, you make your way barefoot to the kitchen, where a steaming cup of coffee has already been made for you, accompanied by a square of dark chocolate. A little love note is tucked under the mug, and you feel your stomach tingle. Smiling at these simple yet priceless morning treasures, you choose a fat ruby red grapefruit, you tear it open with your fingers, letting the juice run up your arms. All the time in the world; there's nowhere to rush off to today. Zesty citrus tickles your skin and the fresh, invigorating scent and can almost make you feel you're a brand new person. You gaze out the window and see cars stopped at a traffic light, as families cross the street, on their way to a day in the park. Dust-speckled sunlight streams into the kitchen. Your cat has made herself a little nest, comfortably grooming, in a perfect diamond shaped sun-patch on the rug. "This is it," you think to yourself "the perfect morning."
Stark's Cleansing Balm: For the clearest, most radiant skin of your life, in one simple product! This highly nutritious, water-less balm has the unique concept of being both cleanser and hydrator, making life simple and beautiful. Similar to the “oil cleansing method” popular in Europe or the cold-creams our mothers and grandmothers used, this delicious balm melts away daily grime and dirt, replenishing your skin with healthy, antioxidant-rich plant-derived oils and butters! Next, the balm can be used as a moisturizer, alone or with Stark’s CYPRESS Purity + Defense oil or NEROLI Midnight Oil (an especially luxurious treat for a night-time ritual).
Who is it for?:
* Those with very sensitive skin may find this balm a little irritating (although most do not). If you have known sensitivities to citrus oils or coconut oil, this product may not be suitable for you. Do not apply (leave on) before exposure to extreme sun/UV.
There are many ways to use "GF"!
1. Use a pea sized amount, and warm between fingers. Massage into dry skin or wet skin and let the nutritious oils and butters be soaked up before gently wiping away with a warm, wet cloth. You will notice a milky emulsion occurs and can be rinsed away clean. You may splash with water if you like, for an extra-clean feel.
2. Again, using a pea-sized amount in the palm of your hand, slowly add a few drops of warm water and emulsify, creating a cleansing OR hydrating lotion!
3. Next, it can be used as a beauty balm moisturizer for face, body, lips and hair! A perfect skin prep under your daily SPF!
This product is preservative-free, so please wash and dry hands before scooping product out and please do not get any water in the jar of balm. Water and oil are not friends! :) Use a clean teaspoon to scrape a small amount of product out, to prolong the life of your balm even longer. With proper handing, this product can stay fresh for up to 18 months. Use on dry elbows, parched lips or fly-away hair or as a great after-shave balm!
Cocos nucifera (organic virgin coconut) oil, Glycine soja (non-GMO soybean) butter, Butyrospermum parkii (raw organic Shea) butter, Theobroma cacao (organic cocoa) butter, Mangifera indica (raw mango) seed butter, Euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, Cemellia sinensis (organic green tea) seed oil, Prunus dulcis (organic sweet almond) oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate (coconut-derived and ECOCERT approved for organic products)*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Tocopherol (non-GMO vit. E), Soy lecithin (organic), Rosmarinus officinalis L (natural preservative), pure essential oils.
* These are essentially fruit salts and fatty alcohol derived from coconut...sketchy name, but 100% safe and non-irritating.
"detox yo' face!" Story About Ingredients "Stop! Stop, you're going to make me smile! Oh no! Too late, noooooo!" Her hands fly up to her face as fissures form around...
"bedtime will never be the same." Story About Ingredients Although this is your first time in a citrus grove at night, you can't help but feel this distinctly familiar feeling....
"Spruce up with Cypress!" Story About Ingredients Together you ran laughing and hollering from the street corner and leapt over a great puddle and into the park's front gates. Like...
"The oil for all the bodies!" Story About Ingredients They say scents are the best way to trigger old memories. I thought of this as I rubbed the first few...