WHITE WILLOW BARK perfecting tonic
"the tonic for healthy skin....now on SALE ('cause we made sooo much of it!)"
Music plays in your ears as you stroll towards your favorite cafe. You must have passed this place a thousand times, but today you look up and notice and old yet tiny Apothecary sign in the glass window of a door. You're compelled to have a look. The shop is up a narrow staircase, and once at the top, your jaw drops at the immaculately organized floor-to-ceiling library of herbal remedies, all bottled in amber and labeled by hand. The apothecarist, standing behind the great oak counter, is straight out of another time and place, but perfectly suited to his shop. He is delicately placing a dried bundle of plants, tied in a jutte string, into a large amber jar. "Salix Alba, white willow bark," he explains. "An anelgesic, like Aspirin, but also the best treatment for acne." He tells you with a wiggle of his moustache. He is wise and playful, and you don't feel offended that he noticed the few blemishes on your forehead. "Mix it with some aloe juice and a little witch hazel." He says. And you know, somehow, that he has prescribed just the thing.
TCalms inflamed skin, treats blemishes and promotes healthy looking skin! This POWERFUL perfecting tonic is so much more than a toner! This astringent super-juice gently cleanses and exfoliates skin with the salicylic acid found in white willow bark, while aloe and cucumber soothe and cool skin. Witch Hazel, native to eastern Canada, tones skin, reduces inflammation and irritation and makes pimples vanish. Watermelon extract provides a nutritious burst of antioxidants to the skin. Use after cleansing skin, before moisturizing. Can be washed off or left on. Has a refreshing herbal, slightly citrus scent. Ideal for those living in heavily polluted cities, or for acne-prone skin that over-produces sebum.
Who is it for?:
- Oily, acne-prone and congested skin.
- Combination skin needing balance.
- Those living in a heavily polluted city.
How to Use
An all-purpose body oil that can be used from head to toe! Non-greasy, super-hydrating. Use on damp skin for ultimate moisture. Use as a massage oil for ultimate awesome.
- 2 oz./ 60 ml All our products contain zero synthetic ingredients! Contains NO water...a little goes a LONG way! Vegan, Gluten-free, certified cruelty-free. Packaged in a beautiful glass jar, with our iconic design! Please re-use.
Aloe Vera Juice, Witch-hazel, Watermelon Fruit Extract, Cucumber Extract, Willow Bark Extract, Lime Fruit Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil.
- White Willow Bark has long been used to help blemishes clear up with it's antibacterial and astringent properties, while gently exfoliating dead skin cells away. White willow bark is also great for controlling sebum. Aloe is an all-round skin superhero, with soothing and nourishing properties. Watermelon extract is rich in Vitamin C, which helps UV-stressed skin to rebuild and protect itself. Watermelon can also help skin protect itself from daily toxins. Witch-hazel is both soothing and astringent. Perfect for soothing irritated skin without adding any oiliness. Cucumber calms and cools skin while providing it with vitamins, minerals and enzymes needed for cell growth. It is also rich in antioxidants and gives skin a radiant glow.