Destroys makeup but gentle on skin with nourishing oils and butters. Suitable for all skin types, best for dry weather conditions.
Makes a nourishing balm-mask from head to toe.
Who is it for:
⌤ Combination skin with oily T zone. ❂ Dry and dehydrated skin. ✈ Travelers. △ Minimalists (or minimalists at heart!) ♡ Mature skin.⊛ Many people with oily acneic skin also find this to be a wonder-balm!
2 oz / 60mL
Aurora is versatile and easy to use. Apply to dry skin to remove every trace of makeup and daily grime, then remove with a damp cloth. Once makeup is removed, you can emulsify a chickpea sized amount of balm with water to create a milky, creamy skin cleanser. As it contains only skin-beneficial ingredients, and can be left on skin as a moisturizer or as a mask. Try on hands, elbows, fly-away hair, cuticles and more. Good for both mature or acne-prone skin.
Aurora replenishes skin with antioxidant-rich oils and butters, such as linoleic acid-rich pumpkin seed, regenerative sea buckthorn and deeply nourishing organic Cacao, kokum and mango seed butters (and more!).
* If you have known sensitivities to citrus oils or any of the ingredients listed, this product may not be suitable for you.
There's no wrong way to use Aurora!
1. Use a chickpea sized amount, and warm between fingers. Massage into dry or wet skin and let the nutritious oils and butters be soaked up before gently wiping away with a warm, wet cloth. Work gentle into eyelashes to remove even waterproof mascara (can be used by those of us with sensitive eyes!). You will notice a milky emulsion occurs and can be rinsed away clean. You may splash with water if you like, for an extra-clean feel.
2. Again, using a chickpea-sized amount in the palm of your hand, slowly add a few drops of warm water, serum or mist and emulsify, creating a cleansing OR hydrating lotion that you can leave on clean skin, or rinse off as a second cleanse.
3. Next, it can be used as a beauty balm moisturizer for face, body, lips and hair! Use on dry elbows, parched lips or fly-away hair or as a great after-shave balm! A perfect skin prep under your daily SPF!
4. Plop a scant teaspoon sized blob in a bowl, add honey, clay, a serum or mist and mix to create a custom mask.
5. Mix with mineral makeup for a custom foundation or highlighter, you crafty alchemist you! Use to blot out lipstick, or make a powder blush into a cream!
Preserve Aurora's life:
This product is preservative-free because it is water-free, so please wash and dry hands before scooping product out and to prevent mold, do not get any water in the jar. Do NOT store jar in the shower or bath.
Use a clean teaspoon to scrape a small amount of product out, to prolong the life of your balm even longer. With proper handing, this product can stay fresh for up to 18 months.
Contains NO water...a little goes a LONG way! Vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free. Please recycle or reuse packaging.
Our vegan formula combines nourishing butters with astringent, balancing oils that are helpful to both dry, mature skin types as well as acneic. Plant based emulsifiers made to be left on also help hydrate skin. Essential oil blend is meant to uplift and inspire with Blood orange, turmeric, petitgrain and palo santo. (Essential oil content is well below recommended dermal limit, and are considered sunsafe, but wear SPF anyhow!)
INCI: Garcinia indica (Kokum) Butter, Theobroma cacao (organic cocoa) butter, Mangifera indica seed butter, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Glycine soja (non-GMO) butter, jojoba esters, Cucurbita Pepo Seed Oil*, Camellia sinensis (organic green tea) seed oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Supercritical CO2 Seabuckthorn) Fruit Oil*, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate, polysorbate 20 (coco. derived), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Wax, Tocopherol (non-GMO vit. E), Soy lecithin*, pure essential oils*.