• mindfully formulated skincare for the urban dweller. • vegan • all-natural • handcrafted in micro-batches
January 14, 2013
Did you know that our White Willow Bark Perfecting Toner has cucumbers in it, of all things? Well, it does. Not mashed up cucumber, but cucumber peel extract, because we’re fancy like that. Cucumber was chosen for its anti-inflammatory and skin-tightening properties. It’s also rich in minerals and vitamins and helps with skin renewal. Also, it’s fun to say: CUCUMBER! (and the more you write/say it, the weirder it gets, or is it just me?)
However, you don’t need to source fancy materials to make your own awesome cucumber toner! If your face is inflamed and freaked out, or feels hot and annoyed, or you just have some extra cucumber hanging around that your dying to put on your face, try this super easy DIY toner. (NOTE BENE: Refrigerate after use and use within 3 days MAX!).
* Blend 1/2 fresh cucumber, peels and all with 1/2 cups filtered or spring water.
* When it is a relatively chunk-free liquid, mix with Perrier (or any mineral spring water)…this will make it feel supremely amazor!
* Liquify some unpaseurized honey (stick the jar in warm water). Add about a tablespoon.
* Dab onto face using cotton pad.
* Stand around looking awesome for a few minutes. Let that cucumber awesomeness really soak in!
* Rinse off!
Et voila! Ton visage est merveilleux, ma belle!
July 27, 2018
May 23, 2018
I know we just met, but can we hang out via newsletter sometimes?Sign up below + get 10% off your first order AND our free eBook called The Love Ritual!