ARGAN Lip treatment
This is a true story. It's the story when Jess and Adri met (yep, the wife & husband founders of Stark). A few years ago, at a cafe furnished with a mix of vintage couches, plants and Arabesque knick-knacks in downtown Montreal, 2 strangers met to discuss a novel-writing competition they were both participating in (and promptly abandoned). "He's so tall!" she thought as he pulled a chair out for her "And what a gentleman!" (seriously, who's an old-fashioned gentleman anymore?) .
They smiled and stared at one another, and for two fairly shy and awkward people, were not uncomfortable for a moment. Over Rooibos tea, lemon Perrier and cookies, they talked about anything and everything but their novels. She's born and bred in Canada, hates the cold but maintains that winter "isn't so bad when you're prepared". He's from the desert, South American roots transplanted to the Middle East, and prefers sand in his hair to frost. Hours later, it was time to go home. At a street corner on St-Catherine's he said, in his calm voice "see you around", and pulled her in for a soft kiss.
Years later, married and with a baby, we stop and kiss at that corner every time we pass it. A little like our love, this lip treatment is a balm inspired both by freezing Montreal street corners, and hot dry desert climes, and is soft and sweet... and unlike this very true love story, this balm is not at all cheesy.
Inspired by the arid climes of the North African desert and the frost-bitten intersections of Montreal, is Stark's 5th member of the family, Argan Lip Treatment.
The texture: Not exactly a lip balm, this silken, buttery lip treatment melts into lips creating a serum-like treatment for parched lips in need of protection, rejuvenation and a little shine. Lips feel instantly relieved, incredibly soft, and plumped with just a touch of natural glossiness. Scented naturally with Bulgarian Rose and Vanilla Absolute.
The scent: Rose is known as a timeless skin rejeuvenator, and has an uplifting scent. Vanilla is calming and comforting, and smells delicious with the nuttiness of Argan and Cocoa seed butter.
* n.b: This treatment was created to contain very little wax to lessen "drag" and stickiness on lips (compared to most balms), but just enough to be used in an oval tube, which is more hygienic than a lip balm jar, and less wasteful (and "goopy"!) than other options. However, this means that your Lip Treatment should be kept out of direct sunlight or very hot conditions. If it does melt, simply pop it into the fridge, standing right side up. Can be worn in a pocket or purse safely, however!
How to Use
Simply apply to lips as needed. Great as a night-time lip treatment. When available, smooch and repeat.
- 4.3 g
- As with all Stark Skincare products, this item contains zero synthetic ingredients!
- Contains NO water...a little goes a LONG way!
- Contains very little wax, so do not over-heat.
- Vegan, Gluten-free. Certified cruelty-free.
Argan oil, Cocoa seed butter, candelila wax, vit. E, pure essential oils.
- Argan oil is incredibly rich in vitamin E, and is an unparalleled beauty oil. This balm is dripping with it. Enough said, your lips will be very grateful, indeed!